Friday 6 May 2011

anarcho launch photos

Photobucket

Here are some photo's from my Great Anarchists launch the other week. Thanks so much to everyone who came, it was a really fun night. These photo's were taken by Fiona Allison so thanks to her particularly, and the whole Sauna crew for letting me use the space. I showed the drawings from the zine and a couple new ones, alongside the quotes with a couple extras, and made a video we had on loop throughout the night to give some more context and background to the different strands of anarchism that are represented in the zine, & also had a specially 'curated' (lol) anarcho zine distro selling texts from some of the people featured (Flores Magon, De Cleyre, Lucy Parsons) alongside some of my other zines (One-Nil, new one Crime Scenes, Maxho) and some of the more interesting newer texts of late (Tiqqun, Coming Insurrection, that kind of stuff). I hope everyone had a rad time, the zine of course is still available and so are the other stuff I was hocking on the night - get from my distro.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: