Thursday 30 December 2010

more tropics bizniz

Some more bits for Tropical Waste. having a weird technique crisis where I feel like I've lost all ability to draw well, but hopefully have reigned it in now. For some reason have spent the last few weeks actively trying to draw more 'sloppy' with horrible disasterous results. Think it's indicative of the wider trend of me losing my mind but i'm tightening up again, have been doing more and better stuff that won't see the light of day yet but it's all good. see you in 2011 please when I am hopefully not as dead broke as I feel now financially and psychologically. that's enough of that, this isn't livejournal.

ANYWAY, HERE'S THE CHRISTMAS MESSAGE I DREW FOR TROPICAL WASTE:


and also the follow up to their Lewisham soundsystem post, an interview with Les Black you can read here and features some more of my drawings which make me cringe (but as Kanye would say ITS A PROCESS)

No comments: