Thursday 2 December 2010

graduating into unemployment

apologies for the lack of updates, I wish I could say it's because I've been super busy making loads of work, getting paid and living a great life, but unfortunately no. Still working (seemingly endlessly) on my migration comic project, got a few other exciting drawing work coming up which will post as soon as they're done. here is a comic I did quickly and roughly (but thats the point babes) about what i've been doing since I graduated with a 2:1 in illustration. i.e -lots of long baths, walks, job apps and rejection emails. Might be printed in a new zine on the subject of graduating into unemployment, but will naturally keep you posted. ENJOY

Photobucket

3 comments:

ella said...

this is gorge pete x

S J Bradley said...

keep on keeping on Pete ... the unemployment comic looks brilliant.

COLIN STEWART said...

really really nice this! (plus relevant etc)